My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Aqua Swallowtail Butterfly card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am still coldy, getting fed up with it I can tell you! Thank you so much for all your support and get well wishes, they really do help to cheer up my day and mean an awful lot to me :-)
Here I am with something a little different for me. I bought the limited edition Peacocks Feathers distress ink pad which were perfect with my old stash of papers by Papermania-the Capsule Collection Aqua set. I stamped my butterfly then cut with an oval nestie. I then coloured with the ink. I mounted this on a panel of paper which I mounted on Coredinations card. I covered my card with a base paper, then made a border made of two other papers in the middle. I then placed the focal panel in the middle and used Polka dot ribbon to embellish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy: Anything Goes
Vintage Elusions: Add some Lace/Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
The Stamp Man: Butterflies, Birds or Bees
The Cupboard Trilogy: Things with Wings
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Things with Wings
Challenges4Everybody: Anything Goes
Stampin Sisters In Christ: Peace through your style (Butterflies)

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

31 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love the design and the butterfly and colours used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,love the image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, I love this card the colours are gorgeous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - the papers go so well with the image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love these colours.. Fab layout Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i love those colours Fabulous and that Butterfly is Gorgeous, I just love this card its Fabulous xxx Get well soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon Sweetie x (hugs)
    My first reaction to your card was Wow, it's beautiful, i love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, sorry to hear your not feeling too good hopefully you will get better soon! stunning card and the butterfly and colours used are stunning take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine, love your card. That butterfly is just beautiful. Just to let you know that for some reason I can't see any text on your blog, just all the pictures. Think it might be th iPad, but I've tried several times to reload and it's no better. Maybe me. Anyway, hope you are having a good week. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Elaine fabulous colour combo, thank you for playing along with us at the cupboard trilogy, good luck Hun Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Elaine, Hope you feel better real soon. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that gorgeous butterfly! Love your color combination and pretty papers, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, really love that colour combination. Thank you for taking part in the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

    Liz xx [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning colours and a fabulous butterfly. I love the papers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful colours and love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody . Trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely beautiful Elaine the colour is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a beautiful and delicate card xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love those colours.. the butterfly is fabulous... love it!! Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous card, love the way you have used the papers, and the image and colour is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic colors...Beautiful card.

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope you can join us again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  21. so stunning elaine.really gorgeous butterfly and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous love the colours and the butterfly. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely stunning, I love the colour and that butterfly is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sorry to hear you are not too well :( This card is gorgeous! The colours the papers and the butterfly too!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is gorgeous. I love the colors and the butterfly. Thanks for sharing with the SSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a pretty card...love the color palette you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Vintage Elusions! ~wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a pretty card, love the design. Hope you feel better soon hun. Thank you for joining us at Vintage Elusions this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is lovely, Thank you for taking part in our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog.
    Stella xx

    CTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your Card is just Stunning! I LOVE The Color!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Eureka Stamps! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...