My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Butterfly Curio Display

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with an altered item using my favourite ever new kit from Sarah Hurley called 'Curio' available here.
I started with a plain wooden house set of shelves and I printed out embellishments and papers from the kit to work with. I cut the Butterflies and Butterfly plaques out carefully and then covered with Glossy accents or Sepia Accents and left them to dry. I then cut the papers and placed them in random parts of the shelves. I then added the Curio sentiment at the top. When the accents were dry I placed the butterflies in the back of the shelves randomly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bloggers Challenge: Take Flight Challenge
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenges: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesdays: Things with Wings
D.L ART: Anything Goes
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes
Vintage Elusions: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)

23 comments:

  1. Wowww Elaine what a beautiful creation^_^
    Love all these butterlies^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty....must try some altered art stuff soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty creation. Love all the butterflies you decorated this lovely house with xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty,love the butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. One thing I have not tried is a curio cabinet.... might just have to lol. With my Ec;ectic Ellapu hat I thank you for entering our challenge and with my entrants hat thank you for liking my tag wallet
    Elaine aka Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project Elaine
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely display shelf well put together xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just fantastic Elaine. I love my butterflies too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow a fabulous project and i love it, love butterflies, its gorgeous and very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, like everyone else, love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Elaine, wow this is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Elaine this is so lovely, you are very clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your curio cabinet is lovely...love all the colorful butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Vintage Elusions this week. ~wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous project Elaine,love all the butterflies, gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is stunning elaine.love it ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful display, love all your butterflies! Thank you for joining us for Eclectic Ellapu's first challenge!
    Claire xx
    Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to have a go at one of these, yours is gorgeous I love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE,dt (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great little display box, thanks for joining us at blogger's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elaine I love this so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Vintage Elusions this week. Abbie (Owner) XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! Very colourful and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Vintage Elusions this week :) xx ~Paula DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...