My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Chelsea Green Cotton Frigate

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card using one of my favourite themes-upcycling! This time I used an old cotton sheet which I stamped onto with Stazon, then attached to fusible web for stability on the card, then sewed round with green cotton on a sewing machine to match the Papermania Chelsea Green papers I wanted to use.
I then added White cardstock to mat onto, Florist ribbon and a Wooden button with twine sewn through the eye holes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftymess: Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles: Monochromatic
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Monochromatic
My Hearts Pieces Challenges: Monochromatic
The Ribbon Girl: Boy cards
Southern Girls: Ribbon
Tanda Stamps: All things Manly
Creative Stamp Friends: Male Cards
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show: My favourite

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,Elaine! I love the green colour palette and your play with an old cotton sheet.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Elaine. love the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous, thank you for joining us at craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning male card elaine.really fab design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super male card... I could do with this for tomorrow...would be ideal for a 50th.... love the colours and the images
    CLaire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Elaine. You are sooo creative. Love the upcycling. Thanks so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very attractive card! Bravo! Thank you for playing with us in MHP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, Elaine; happy you shared it with us at Delicious Doodles. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so stunning... Great design.

    Thanks for joiing us at Creative Stamp Friends.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layers and images, gorgeous
    colours,a fabulous masculine card Elaine.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx


    ReplyDelete
  11. This is not a card, it's a little work of art! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVELY card!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week :) - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this card. The background papers remind me of the tiled frontages of the houses in Lisbon.

    Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!
    Suex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...