My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Dream Valley Challenges: Hallowe'en

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for Dream Valley Challenges where our theme this week is 'Hallowe'en'. I used an image from Stitchy Bear digi store which I love for halloween! I coloured it with Distress inks and mounted on orange and black glitter card. I then used Memory Box papers, glittery ribbons, a pumpkin embellishment and two glitter spiders I bought in the sale last year :-) I would love to see you come and join in :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life: Halloween
Crafty Calendar: All Things Spooky
My Sheri Crafts: Halloween
So Artful Challenges: Harvest Moon Colour inspiration
Card Makin Mamas: Halloween
Simply Create Too: Pumpkins
Raise the Bar: Hey Pumpkin
Stamping with the Dragon: Halloween
Stampin for the Weekend: Something Spooky
Paper Crafting Journey: Add some Bling

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

26 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween card my dearest Elaine^_^
    Lovely stamps^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous halloween card love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this spooky one. Just bloghopping from DC, you have been a busy bee this week, some great creations, my fave's are the blue hydrangea and the pink fairy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that digi sentiment and how you've used it here with your distressing and fabulous BG! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts biweekly challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card elaine,love the spider. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this was fantastic. I love the saying and the lovely colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your spooky card its amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card for Halloween!!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what wonderful, halloween card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Halloween card - love that sentiment xx
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh love this elaine.the image is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wow wow FABULOUS, love the colours and the words and the cat, A fabulous card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card. The cat reminds me of Sooty, my avatar..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine: You made a cute Pumpkin Card. Thanks for joining us for our Challenge #24 - Pumpkins.

    Diane
    SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic Halloween card Elaine!! I love the glittery spiders! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh, look at all the bling on this card! Just beautiful with perfect colors and just the right amount of embellishments! Thank you so much for joining in on our 'Hey Pumpkin' challenge over at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab Halloween project thanks for sharing it with us @ Stampin for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for entering our Bling it up challenge over at
    The Paper Crafting Journey !

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested! The Prize is going to be either 1 x $100 or 2 x $50 Whimsy Gift Certificates.

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun card! Love those spiders!

    Thanks for joining the Spooky challenge with the Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for joining us at

    Stamping Dragon Designs.

    Angela Bonanno(DT Member)


    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining us on SoArtful Challenges.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...