My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Featured Crafters from my All Crafts Challenge

I am here to share with you some of the wonderful entries so far into my All Crafts Challenge, a place to show off your non card or scrapbooking projects we all make to share the inspiration of the fantastic pieces of art our crafting friends make in a community where most of the focus can be on cards. This challenge has shown me even more than I knew before of how amazing and creative this wonderful crafting community is-with such varied projects! 
As always I encourage you to visit my featured crafters and let them know what you think of their entries-hopefully we will all make some lovely new friends and be inspired by each other :-)

The first project is this amazing Home Decor Cross made by Vicki at HeARTful Stamper. I just love the warm autumnal colours, the little details and the vintage feel! 

The next project is this spectacular gift box by Alyce at Kit and Clowder. There is just so much detail to this gift box, the colouring is spectacular and of course those gorgeous Butterflies are my favourite part of all! :-)

Thank you ladies for joining my All Crafts Challenge, and to everyone else who has joined in so far. I would love for my talented followers to get involved and join in-its an anything goes challenge for any craft projects other than cards and scrapbook pages-so knitting, jewellery, gift boxes, altered projects and whatever else you can think of! I cant wait to see what you have been creating :-)


6 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Fabulous Edwin card thank you for joining us at Here Comes the Boys and good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fabulous creations:) Wowwwww^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous projects, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my project...that is just so lovely of you :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...