My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 14 October 2012

OSAAT Music or Song

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for our 'Music or Song' challenge at One Stitch at a Time. I chose my song to be Time to Waste by Alkaline trio to inspire this card. I coloured my image in grey and used My Minds Eye papers paired with script papers from Papermania. I edged all of the edges with pink. I used American Crafts Polka dot ribbons, Card Candy, and a 3D Butterfly with a pearl trail.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers: Shabby in Pink or Blue
The Stamping Boutique: Pink Ribbons
Top Tip Tuesday: Things with Wings
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs: Anything Goes
Crafty Anns: B&W+1
DL.ART: Anything Goes
Simply Create: Anything Goes
2 Sisters: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,what a fabulous image...great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you have colored this image and the wondeful paper that you have used to showcase this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Elaine, I love the image and the colour scheme

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Elaine! I love your use of ribbons. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and your butterfly and buttons are perfect.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous elaine.fab image and i love your lush papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...