My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Sarah Hurley Halloween Trick or Treat!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well! I have been playing with the fab Witching hour kit and SVGs for my electronic cutting machine from Sarah Hurley to make a little treat for my friend Adele-we always send each other fab little Halloween kits to brighten our day! :-)

I used a bare basics Kraft bag which I decorated with Papermania glitter card, Sarah Hurley Witching Hour paper and greetings and I cut the Sarah Hurley SVGS of the bats and cat silhouettes with my electronic die cutting machine to embellish with-you can see they compliment each other perfectly!

I then made a treat bag with Halloween themed Gingerbread biscuits with the 'October 31st' Chevron label from the Witching hour kit. 

Lastly I made the Eye of Newt treat bag with Cadbury's Scream Eggs.
A simple collection of treats which look really effective using the kit to tie them all together-I am hoping Adele will be very pleased! :-) 
While I am here I am going to ask you to try out for our second issue of 'Lookbook' where we collate projects using Sarah Hurley's products and show them to fellow crafters-I would love to see some of my talented followers submit projects for the next issue so please have a go! Visit Sarah Hurley's blog for the details :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous I love the treat bag. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Halloween projects, thanks for sharing them with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really brilliant, I love the paper and the silhouettes on the bag and the jar of eyeballs is pretty fabby too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't these great? I love the Eye of Newt jar - it's creepy and cute at the same time lol!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what clever ideas! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Halloween challenge! Awesome projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how fabulous are these. Love the detail on the bag, and the spooky eyes. Halloween always makes me smile cos it's my bitthday!
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo super projects and work here! ... Such fun stuff. Thanks for joining us at the PanPastels Challenge this week.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab creations love them all!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning elaine.fantastic details and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creations. Great projects for Halloween.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are really greats! Lots of fun spooky projects! Thanks for joining our halloween treats challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fabulous! I love your treat bags. Thank you so much for sharing your Halloween creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What brilliant ideas, the eye of newt one really caught my eye, probably cause its got scream eggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Halloween project ..spooktacular ..
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous Halloween project ..spooktacular ..
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fab creation!! My daughter would love a bag of treats like this! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month!
    Hugs
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ginkies this is FAb! Lots of goodies here, great to see :P Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful projects! Love your design. great gift idea! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun projects! I love those Halloween SVGs. I have to start using my Cricut more in my cardmaking. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafst!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very creepy! I very much like combining crafting and treats, you're friend is very lucky! Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Some great ideas for halloween treats and love what you have done to make them fit the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This makes such a cute Halloween package. I'm sure your friend will be delighted. Lovely colours, fun shapes, and wonderful treats all wrapped up in the cutest bag! Thanks for joining our Halloween challenge at Art With No Boundaries this month. I'm so glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a great set of projects. You've had some fab ideas.
    Heike x

    ReplyDelete
  28. perfect project :-) - great job - perfect for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hgs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  29. fabulous and so clever, love your projects they are fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute Halloween treat projects! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...