My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 15 November 2012

An Art Deco Birthday


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I have been playing with the new Art Deco range by Papermania-ive always been keen on Art Deco and have some gorgeous glass decor-a dressing table set with Butterflies on and some little individual pieces from that era :-)
Anyway...here is my first card I have made with the range-a Birthday card for my Auntie. I used an 8x8 folded card because I wanted to make it a really stand out card for her, and I used Decoupage, greeting and papers from the Art Deco Ultimate Die Cut and Paper Pack.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenges4Everybody: Anything Goes
Gingerloft: A touch of gold
My Time to Craft Challenge: Vintage
Raise the Bar Challenge: Birthday
Divas By Design: Anything Goes
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Lady Annes Challenges: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: CAS
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

28 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is so elegant as is your layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant, love the fold
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonder^_^
    Fabulous image, I love it^_^
    Big hug my friend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine stunning card love the layout and the image is so elegant. I do love these images. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful card! I love the design, the gorgeous image, and that fabulous paper! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW Elaine this is absolutely amazing!! I love the design and the gorgeous image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow beautiful I love art deco and this design is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous love the style. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card, I love the new range x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art deco design
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant Art Deco card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining in on our birthday challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card elaine ,love the fold...i also have these papers/images and they are gorgeous
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning elaine.gorgeous elegant image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creation using such a classy image. So glad I came in for a closer look on MIM. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. This really reflects the true feeling of Art Deco - really fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Gingerloft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello love the art deco, its gorgeous, have a lovely weekend...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, and art deco it is, this is so fabulous, I love the dp and the great lady and the whole design. amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've been watching a lot of Hercule Poirot lately so of course I must love your art deco card! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!
    -Niina
    thriftyfinn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowee, this is beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab card, I love art deco era, thanks for sharing at MTTC x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card - very elegant. Thanks for joining us over at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge! Good Luck!
    Mandy x (PPC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...