My Lovely Followers

Monday, 19 November 2012

Featured Crafters from my All Crafts Challenge

Good afternoon everyone, here I am with a post to show some of the fantastic creations entered into my All Crafts Challenge so far-I am sure you will agree there really are such talented crafters out there in blogland and its a pleasure to have them join in my challenge and share with us their creations! 
As always I encourage you to visit my featured crafters and other entries from my All Crafts Challenge and let them know what you think of their creations-hopefully we will all make fab new crafty friends and find ideas for Christmas which is galloping up fast!

I begin with this gorgeous Halloween bunting by Jen at Amethyst Sundays. I love the colour scheme and combination of shapes, its fantastic!


The next project is by Happy Crafter Shell-it is so different and really has the wow factor! 
Perfect Decor for Halloween!



Next is this gorgeous Gift bag by Claire at Creative Makings With Claire. I just love the effective use of Kraft and the gorgeous Vintage feel it brings to the project paired with the fab embellishments which lighten it :-)

Next is this Fabulous Stocking Bunting by Leesa aka the Navy Wife at Gone By the Board. I love the Vintage look of this and would love to have this decorating my house this christmas! 

Thank you Ladies for joining in my All Crafts Challenge and to everyone who has entered so far! :-)
I will be back to showcase more fantastic entries to my All Crafts Challenge soon-so to my lovely followers please get involved-Id love to see all your non card and scrapbook projects so all your fab Christmas gifts, Gift wrap, Knitting, Jewellery-anything you can think of creating I would love to see it!



10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my work! The other projects are all fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creations. TFS

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some very amazing creations there.....all fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning array of projects Elaine for your challenge participants, all so unique! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, well done everybody.

    Elaine, thanks for your email, but I'm not there hun, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, thanks Elaine. We've all been there, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! These are all wonderful! And thank you so much for featuring me! Greatly honored. Again, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...