My Lovely Followers

Friday, 7 December 2012

A Snowflake is Winter's Butterfly plus winner of my Candy

Good evening everyone, hope you are well! Sorry I have been a little quiet, have been trying to make some really different gifts and things using ribbon and trying to also get my Christmas cards started-eek! ;-) Here is one of my Christmas cards. I stamped the Snowflakes and Visible image greeting onto smooth white cardstock and heat embossed with White glittery embossing powder and then coloured this with Tim Holtz distress inks which I then sprayed water onto for little flakes. I used my favourite Bo Bunny Snowfall papers from last year as my base.

I have drawn my Candy winner from random.org and the winner is Maureen-can you please contact me on the email in my sidebar please lovely? I will be back with some more candy soon!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Visible Image: We Challenge you to Sparkle
Shopping our Stash: Winter Holiday or Snow/Winter Theme
Oldie But A Goodie: Let it Snow
Deep Ocean Challenge: So this is Christmas
Clear it Out Challenge: Happy Holiday
The Perfect Sentiment: Let it Snow
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Embossing
Simon Says Stamp: Snowflakes
Inky Impressions: Snow or Winter
Divas By Design: Let It Snow

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Elaine! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘EMBOSSING’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the papers and the sentiment is fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine and congratulations to your winner x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card, simple yet effective!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, I like the spotty paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the technique-y blue panel! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embossing! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card,great sentiment. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Elaine, I always
    Ove that sentiment. Hope you are having a great weekend. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the simplicity of this card, very lovely. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sentiment and love the paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card with a lovely sentiment!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our special December giveaway at the Clear It Out challenge blog. We hope to see you again!
    Huggies & Blessings ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for our December challenge and special giveaway!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the sentiment...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a terrific sentiment, Elaine! Love those snowflakes. So glad that you shared with us in our Let It Snow challenge at Perfect Sentiment. Hope you'll be joining us again next challenge.
    NanaConnie PSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty! Love the sentiment and the papers too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...