My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 2 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons Advent Event Day 2

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Well, here is one of the projects I have been so excited to share with you, its a Wreath for day two of Crafty Ribbons Advent Event. You really should play along with us because there are some fantastic opportunities for prizes and some fantastic inspiration from the Design Team. Today our sponsor is Joanna Sheen who has given two Thomas Kinkade decoupage packs as the prize so well worth a try!
For this wreath I used a florists wire wreath which had two wires around the inside and the outside. I added a third wire myself within the two so I could fill out the wreath really well with the ribbons. I tied lots of different ribbons and organza fabric cut into small pieces anywhere I could until it was really full. I used these Jam Pot Collection of ribbons from Crafty Ribbons padded out with some organza fabric.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Emergency Crafters: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet: Tags or Gifts
Simply Create: Anything Goes
Crafts and Me Challenges: Ribbon or Trim
Crafty Amigo Challenge: Gifts
Creative Moments: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

27 comments:

  1. This is stunning I love the colour. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the spotty effect on this wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW, absolutely amazing! The colour is just gorgeous and so is the quality of the work you put in.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gorgeous wreath must have taken some meters of ribbon to create! But what a fabulous result! I came over from MIM...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous wreath and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is amazing Elaine, so pretty the colours are so fresh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Elaine this is absolutely stunning I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Elaine; your wreath is gorgeous in all those bright and beautiful colours! I love it!

    Greetings from snowy Stockholm,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's stunning!I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a stunningly beautiful piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me Elaine this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love this...just stunning.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning Elaine! I do love the bright colours they look amazing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just DELICIOUS!!! A real work of art!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really stunning, I love the fresh citrus colours, just beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this is stunning elaine.i love the colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Elaine, this is gorgeous, i need one! pleased do a tutorial, please please please! can you tell i love it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stunning Elaine it is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a super wreath. Sorry I'm late in visiting, Elaine, I got back in much later than anticipated yesterday. Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow love it must give this a try.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Elaine,
    wow! How long did that take! Its brilliant! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters.
    ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amazing project, love the use of ribbon to make a Christmas ornament. Thanks so much for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again soon. Hugs,Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...