My Lovely Followers

Monday, 17 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons and LOTV Gift bag

I cannot believe this month, its flown past! This was my project for earlier this week at Crafty Ribbons Inspiration but I just lost track of time so am here to show you it now. Make sure you pop by and enter our Advent Event-there are such fantastic opportunities to win and to see lots of inspiration for our team so well worth a visit!
Its a simple little gift bag and I made use of one of my techniques that I used on my winning entry to Cardmaking and Papercrafts Cardmaker of the year 2012 competition (Stampin' Up Category) which is stamping on fabric and colouring by painting the fabric with Acrylic paints. It is a bit more work but I think it is worth it to be able to use some of our favourite stamps in a new way and with more textures! I only used an old white sheet too so it doesnt need to be an expensive new experiment. I stamped my LOTV James Bear onto the cotton sheet with Stazon, then coloured him with Acrylic paints. I left him to dry then sewed him onto my gift bag then sewed on some of the gorgeous new christmas printed ribbon I was sent from Crafty Ribbons with a fantastic greeting to finish my project :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Inspiration Paints: Christmas Gifts
Dis Digi Designs: Anything But a Card
My Sheri Crafts: Its a Wrap
Lilis Little Fairies: Something New
Ready Teddy Go: Clean and Simple
Unique Crafters Challenge: Christmas
Bloggers Challenge: Holiday Gifts
Stamp N Doodle: Something Unusual
Ribbon Carousel: The Holidays

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. Aw that's lovely x and a great gift idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gift bag the image is so cute. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s adorable Elaine xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Elaine! I love James the Bear. Congratulations too on your win :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweet little bear! He is so perfect for a little gift bag. Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable gift bag!!
    Thanks you for joining in on the CI paints challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous elaine.i love the adorable bear ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great gift bag
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little gift bag, and that bear is to cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, a super bag and image, the bear is such a cutie.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bag and how you have decorated it. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you're getting ready for giving! Gift bags are so wonderful to use when you make them yourself!

    Thanks for playing with us this week @ Stamp N Doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little gift bag - lovely image
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun christmas gift idea! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Creative Inspirations Paint!
    jessica
    CIP~DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute little bag! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...