My Lovely Followers

Monday, 31 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons News, LOTV and Art Deco cards too!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) I have a heads up for you, Crafty Ribbons are having a Big New Year sale with sets starting at £1-here are some examples below! Make sure you get shopping early though because they are limited in quantity so to be sure you get everything you like you need to move quickly! :-)



As I am here I would like to share with you this seasonal card I made using scraps of Crafty Ribbons winter ribbons-see a little bit of ribbon can really go a long way. I used a Lili of the Valley image I adore coloured with Copics and Promarkers, cut round this with a circle nestie. I used Bo Bunny Snowfall papers, a dome greeting, gems, pearls and Papermania snowflakes-all from my 2011 christmas stash! :-) I am pretty proud of myself for buying almost no new Christmas stash in 2012 and just using what I already owned :-)


I'd also like to share my birthday card for my Nan. I used Papermania Art Deco Ultimate set, Craftwork Cards Elegant 8x8 card blank, Dovecraft glitter ribbon and gems. A simple card but elegant-just what you need during a season full of crafty jobs to do! :-)

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

LOTV Card:

Art Deco Card:


Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)



16 comments:

  1. 2 Great cards Elaine i am sure your Nan will love the art Deco card hugs Celia xxxx

    Happy New Year Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards - hope you have a happy new year!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine your cards are beautiful and especially love the one to your Nan. Happy New Year. May it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Elaine! Good luck in the challenges!

    Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card for my CHNC challenge 105 - thanks for joining in - and the birthday card is beautiful too ... as for all those ribbons ... mmmm x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your art deco card is lovely - the shape is just fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Hope we see you again in 2013.
    Happy New Year!
    Sheryl Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and fab colouring of the LOTV image. Love how you popped the image out from the background and coorinated the colours so well.

    Thank you for taking part in the 24th Craftymess Challenge with us.
    Angela - Craftymess DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma! Gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow love the pics of ribbon,and both cards are great, Thanks for joining us at crafty mess. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elain, what a lovely card. Love the stamps of LOTV and your card is so lovely, like the snowflake corners very much.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors....thanks for joining us this week at Cards und More….
    Hugs Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card...

    Thanks for joining Nutcrafters for our challenge & good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.........how wonderful........... Love how you've colored the image & all the little extras that you've added to your creation..........Just beautiful ~ Thank you for joining us at ATC's With Attitude!!!!

    Hug
    SOMA
    ( ATC's With Attitude DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Cards :) Thanks for joining us at Cards und More!! Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at
    That Craft Place
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, I love the birthday card as well. Sorry I'm late in commenting. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...