My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Distressed 'A Snowflake is Winters Butterfly' Card

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas day and enjoy Boxing Day too-I have been busy working on a tutorial for you for Crafty Ribbons so watch this space! :-)
I havent blogged many of my christmas cards this year so I thought I would choose some of my favourites to post over the next few days! :-)
This card was made based around a Visible Image stamp which those of you who know me well is just the perfect sentiment to lure me in! ;-) I stamped and heat embossed this with a couple of other stamps from my stash which I have never used before. The corner one is a LOTV stamp and the snowflake came with a free stamp set from a magazine :-) I then coloured my paper with Tim Holtz distress inks to show off the sentiment and pattern to their best. I spritzed the paper with water to give a slightly more distressed and snowy looking feel too. I embellished with gems then used Bo Bunny Snowfall papers as my base.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Visible Image Challenge: Christmas
Hooked on Craft Challenges: Christmas
House of Gilli: Sparkle
Glitter n Sparkle: Christmas/New Year
Gingerloft: Christmas or Winter
Sentimental Sundays: Focus on the Sentiment
Stamptacular Sundays: Emboss Me
The Craft Place: Christmas
Creative Craft Challenges 2: Non Traditional Christmas Colours

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine. This card is really beautiful. I hope you are having a fabulous Christmas. Big apology time from me now, lol. Im so sorry I haven't been about. Its been a bit hectic and sadly we had 2 deaths in the family which have been hard. Its meant I haven't been in the mood for crafting really. But hopefully I am back on track and I will be about Blogland a bit more. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Elaine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, merry Christmas. I love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle . hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Elaine and I do love the snowflakes and the sentiment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so like the backing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Elaine :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card Elaine. I love papers.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Lots of neat techniques on this card. Love the snowflake stamp.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in Emboss Me! Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday!

    So happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! I love the sentiment and the papers are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday and best of luck!
    Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card...Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at That Craft Place :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our Non Traditional Christmas challenge at Creative Craft.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...