My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 9 December 2012

Featured Crafters from my All Crafts Challenge


Good morning everyone, here I am showcasing some of my favourite entries to my All Crafts Challenge this time-I will announce a new challenge and my winners on Monday so keep your eyes peeled! 
As always I encourage you to visit the creations below-its an honour to have you all join in my challenge and the inspiration you all provide in blogland is incredible and I thank you for that :-)

I begin with Lorraine at Lorraine's Place and this fantastic 'Talk to the Hand' plaster and clay creation. It is inspired, just such a beautiful work of art!

Next is this fab Tag book by Elaine at Handcrafted by Ellapu. I love the gorgeous papers and distressed effect, its beyond beautiful :-)

Another project which really caught my eye was this Birthday Organiser by Vickie at HeARTful Stamper-I am sure we could all do with one of these and to be so beautiful would be a huge bonus!

Next is this incredible Belly Dancing costume by Jen at Art, Bellydancing and Crafting. You can see every bit of love and care that has gone into making this-its a real labour of love but when the result is this stunning costume it must be very rewarding!

Next is this gorgeous jewellery set by Juliet at Ballpoint Bliss. I just love the deep blue colours and those cute little fish!

I will be back later to show off some more stunning pieces entered into my All Craft Challenge and will announce my top three and winner tomorrow so please pop back then to see who was lucky this time. 
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who enters my challenge for joining in-it really shows the wealth of talent available in blogland :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations from everybody. I love looking at all the entries you get on here Elaine, and thank you so much for picking my hand to feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, These are beautiful creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of you to leave the lovely comment on my blog. Thank you for featuring my birthday calendar! This is a great blog to find fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...