My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

LOTV Baby's first Christmas

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well :-) Here I am with a Christmas card using a gorgeous LOTV image I adore! I coloured him with Promarkers and Copics and cut round him with a nestie. I then used Crafty Ribbons Christmas printed ribbon as the basis for my card which is available here. I chose Bo Bunny Snowfall papers from last year which I really love and cut down from a 12x12 sheet. I embellished with a felt snowflake and lots of gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenges: Snowflakes
Bunny Zoes Challenge: Celebrations
Eureka Stamps: Christmas Spirit
Fashionista Challenge: Winter Challenge
Hooked on Craft Challenge: Christmas
Pretty Little Ribbon: Its Christmas
The Cutie Pie Challenge: Cute Christmas
The Crazy Challenge: Christmas Time

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Just love the colours, papers and, of course, the fab image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous the image is adorable and the layout is so beautiful. I love the colours. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Elaine, this is so gorgeous, I love the muted colours and that image is really cute.]
    I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is so cute! I love the colours that you're used and the image and the layout! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness what a super little card elaine ... love that little image ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Elaine, This is just so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Elaine! I love the image and the papers are wonderful too.

    Hugs
    Lindaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so sweet Elaine and perfect for baby's first Christmas.

    It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month, thanks so much to joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Stunning card very well thoughtout beautiful colours ..Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning elaine! another gorgeous card...the die is lovely and so is the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous elaine.fab design and i love the adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card Elaine - super cute image and the DP's are lush.
    Thanks for playing along at Cutie Pie this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet!

    Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very lovely and very sweet! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet, love that image :) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...