My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 29 December 2012

Memories... Journal

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with one of my Christmas gifts I made for my friends and loved ones this year. It was relatively simple to make too, just took a little work :-) I started with a plain notebook from WH Smiths, Printable Canvas paper, Glue and Matt Varnish. I used Sarah Hurley 'I love Paris' kit for my background and elements. I cut the rose and 'Memories' sentiment with a white border round them. I glued them on my cover then varnished my notebook to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Create: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge: Not a Card
Anything But a Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Alter it

Thank you for looking and for all of your lovely comments :-)

20 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and love the colours i havent done any crafting for a good few days x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just fab Elaine love it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your piece in the "Altered Art" Challenge at Craft Your Passion. This is one of my favorite things to do - making books. I bet your gift was really well received!

    ~ginny
    CYP Design Team
    Personal blog: RubberMAD
    http://ggetty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Elaine! It is a fabulous idea too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its a lovely gift, i am sure it was really appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your journal...I'm sure they will love their gift. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great pressie for whoever received this - it's lovely/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo what a super journal and I am sure your friend loved it to bits ... thank you so much for visiting my blog and for all the lovely comments you always leave ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forwards to the New Year
    The journal, is brilliant, such a great idea, and the image is beautiful.

    All the best for a brilliant 2013
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous gift idea Elaine and beautiful background paper.

    THanks for joining us at artistic Inspirations.
    Claire x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you've decorated this book. Nice choice of colours and image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colors you chose for your cover. Here from Crafty Bloggers FB page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It`s beautiful Elaine, hope you had a fab christmas. Happy New year. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super project. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love that blue and white heart pattern!!! it MAKES this journal! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful journal! Thank you for joining us at anything but a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...