My Lovely Followers

Monday, 10 December 2012

My All Crafts Challenge 3


Good evening everyone, here I am with my Winners and top three for my All Crafts Challenge 2-I was blown away by the standard and talent you all showed in your gorgeous creations and thank you so much for joining in my challenge-I really do love visiting you all and hope you enjoy playing along too. As always I encourage you to visit the blogs of these fabulous crafters and let them know what you think-it would be nice to find some new crafty friends through this challenge! 

I begin with my winner chosen at random:
Tracey at Crafty Corner with this fantastic Recipe Box!

And my top three are...
Alyce at Kit and Clowder with this fantastic gift box-just look at all the details :-)

Jen at Art, Bellydancing and Crafting with this gorgeous Bellydancing costume-it is beyond beautiful!

Dawn at Lily Pink Scraps with this gorgeous Canvas, I just love it!

Ladies please contact me for your prize or top three badges-my email is in the sidebar!


Now its time for My All Crafts Challenge 3-as usual there is an Anything Goes theme but with a difference-my only rule is NO CARDS OR SCRAPBOOKING-I love to see all the gorgeous creations I know you make which could be anything-gifts, home decor, altering projects, knitting-the list is almost endless! The idea is for you to showcase your fabulous projects and be inspired by the other creations which enter-I always encourage you to visit each other and make new talented crafty friends! :-)
I feature my favourite projects throughout the duration of the challenge and then at the end of the challenge choose a winner using random.org and top three of my choice. This time I have a little crafty parcel for the winner-all I ask is you spread the word of this challenge by adding this little badge to your sidebar with a link to my blog-if you need any help doing this please email-my address is in the sidebar too :-)



For this challenge I have made an upcycled Cereal packet clock. I used a layers of Cereal packets cut with a grand nestie as my base, then decorated a face made of Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers stamped and embossed with a butterfly theme with gold embossing powder. I added a clock movement I found cheaply on ebay and self adhesive numbers. 
For the back of the clock I used modge podge on a cut down paper cup with extra strips of paper as paper mache to strengthen its hold. 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I cant wait to see your entries and remember this is a non card/scrapbooking challenge-its a chance for you to shine with your other fabulous creations!


15 comments:

  1. Elaine, your clock is absolutely gorgeous! I love the design & the papers you chose for this! The butterfly embossing is lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning project Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such fabulous inspiration and entries to your Challenges Elaine. Such a great variety of projects to admire in your post today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, and to think it started off life as a cereal box, amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous clock Elaine, puts mine to shame!

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the clock thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! The stamping and gold embossing are gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't mean to add my link lol
    I meant to leave a comment:
    Elaine, I was pleased to see I'd been chosen as the random winner off your 2nd challenge but when I tried to email you it came back as undeliverable :(
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous clock, what a great idea ! Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous clock! Love the idea, so creative! The embossed butterflies are so beautiful!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Stamptacular sunday challenge, hope you´ll join us again next week!

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful touch of recycling to make this clock and so pretty.
    Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely creations. Thanks for joining in with our FSC to die for challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful creations! Thanks for the challenge also

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous clock, hon- v stylish!! :) hugs Rxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...