My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 5 December 2012

My Fabric Notice Board with a Tutorial!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with another of my projects for Crafty Ribbons which I have been really excited to show you! :-) I have made a tutorial for you to follow to make your own one of these if you would like to visit and see, its the first tutorial at Crafty Ribbons here!
I used White Hardboard, Cotton Batting, Fabric, Ribbons, and Staples-then added Vintage Mother of Pearl Buttons to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: V is for Vintage
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Anything But a Card
Paperminutes: Home Decoration
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Tuesday Alchemy: Anything But a Card
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Anything but a Card: Anything But A Card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous thanks for the link. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant piece of work Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
    hugs*
    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the fabric you used! Thank you for the great tutorial too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i want one! im going to have a go, your tut makes it look so easy but knowing me i'll still end up tied in ribbons!
    thank you for sharing your idea's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous notice board! Love the design, that beautiful fabric and the fun ribbon! Thank you for sharing this and the tutorial with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Elaine what a fantastic notice board! I love the gorgeous fabric and the great ribbon.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely fabulous! Great idea and so pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine I am loving the colors and paisley like pattern of your fabric. TFS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I will have to try for my new craft room :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH CLEVER!!! I'm keeping this in mind for future gifts! Saw it on MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    Lovely notice board!

    Unfortunately as it is not a paper craft project it is not an eligible entry in to the Make It Monday linky party.

    But it was lovely to come visit you and see this wonderful project.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely board, clever idea, those fabrics are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great board Elaine, so useful and pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine this is beautiful will have to follow your tutorial and make one for my daughter. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love those pretty ribbons
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your project is lovely but it doesn't fit into our PAPERminutes challenge as it says home decoration with papers...but I love your style anyway.
    Hugs, Marina

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Such a lovely board and so useful!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning Elaine! Thank you for joining us this month over at CBN for our challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice project! Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...