My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 9 December 2012

OSAAT More than One Fold

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for our 'More than One fold' challenge at One Stitch at a Time. It has been ages since I made an easel card but I really enjoyed making it :-)
I coloured the image I chose with Promarkers and Flexmarkers then cut round it. I matted it onto brown cardstock and added it to a frame made with the papers I chose for this project-Prima Sunkiss collection. I matted this onto another panel of brown cardstock. Next I added a panel of paper on brown cardstock to the top of my easel to stabilise my main image. Lastly I added paper and cardstock to the base of my card and made a panel of cardstock and paper as an anchor which I decorated with Papermania buttons and added a glitterations 'Happy Birthday' greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp your life: Anything Goes
Stampin with the Dragon: Anything Goes
Stempelsonne: Anything Goes with a stamp
Simply Create: Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge: Endless Summer
Addicted to Stamps: Markers
Creative Moments Bloggers Network: Anything Goes/ Buttons and Bows
I love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges: Anything Goes
The Emerald Faeries Challenge: Easel Card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)


28 comments:

  1. A really lovely easel card with this super image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful easel card! I really love the way you have colored this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I really like those sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this gorgeous card...beautiful image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine sehr schöne Karte! Toll gemacht.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Easel card I love the sunflower. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! The sunflower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really stunning - the flower really stands out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bright and warm card for these cold months xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine, Your card is gorgeous just love everything about it and the layout too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow super little card elaine ... a very happy little sunflower ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... thank you so much for visiting me this weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card. And it has such a nice summery feel - very delightful during this cold and miserable winter weather.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,
    a very nice card - I like it. Many thanks for joining us at Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG-Antje

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Elaine. gorgeous image and love the papers and layout.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a happy, sunny card! The image is lovely, it's great to see something bright and cheerful on a grey day!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful summery cheerful card.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. seeing your beautiful sunflowers warmed me up (we are cold here!) so glad you joined us on SYL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Elaine. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card - so pretty and gorgeous colouring - thanks for joining in this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful - such an elegant card and I love the way you've put it together.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, makes me feel warmer just by looking at it, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sehr schön sieht das aus.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Das ist eine sehr schöne Karte geworden.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahm bei der Stempelsonne

    ReplyDelete
  25. A very pretty card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice card! thanks for playing with SWD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, love the flowers. Thanks for playing SYL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...