My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Crafty Ribbons 'New Beginnings'



Good evening everyone, hope you are well! I swear today has just flown by, so sorry this is a little late. First of all I want to wish you all a fantastic New Year, I really do value each and every one of my followers and the support you give to me and my little blog in blogland-it means a lot!
It is our new challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge where our theme is 'New Beginnings'-so perfect for the start of a New Year :-) I decided to make a series of canvases to decorate the home with-pretty new art for a pretty New Year! I used beach themed ribbons from Crafty Ribbons Store as my base then chose three of my favourite ever photos of beaches or holidays which I printed on canvas. I painted my canvas with a complimenting blue colour and glued the ribbons and canvas as I liked them. I'd love to know what you think?!

While I am here I have some very exciting news-a few months ago I was asked to submit a project to Craft Stamper magazine and my lovely DT friend Jaine told me yesterday that I have made the cover! The magazine comes out tomorrow so if you happen to get a copy I would love if you could pop by and let me know what you think!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
Divas By Design: Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts: Anything But a Card
Tando Creative: Feeling Blue
2 Sisters: Anything But a Card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Elaine! Loving the layout and the pictures are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all beautiful Elaine. Imagine looking out of the window and seeing those views while eating your cornflakes...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Elaine...Love these canvases.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous are these Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :) such a beautifully done canvas :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - congrats on making the cover of Craft Stamper, can't wait to get my copy tomorrow ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful canvases - and congratulations on your fantastic news.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on making the cover of Craft Stamper. What beautiful canvasses they are too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely canvases, I wish I could be on one of those beaches right now! Thanks for linking them to Tando x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really stunning, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful canvases - love those pictures and a massive congratulations on the front cover :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...