My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Dream Butterfly Card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you a card I made using Sarah Hurley's Curio kit available here. I used Serif software and as the Curio theme is around Butterflies I thought photos of my rescued Comma Butterfly which I released back into the wild was a perfect subject.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ATCs and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes/Celebrations
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes/Celebrations
Creative Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
Lexis Creations: Anything Goes
My Graphico: Anything Goes
Opus Gluei: Free for all

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...Lovely images and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the images. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures - lovely card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine - I love the pictures you've put on your card, and also your card layout! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, This is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, this is amazing and gorgeous photographs too. Great layout too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Elaine!

    thank you for rescuing the little guy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is super neat.....
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges and our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck and please come back for our next challenge.
    Veronica DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely! The blue and orange colour combo is gorgeous - and your layout is great! A terrific memento of the butterfly's adventure!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card, love the layout and the camera image

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! I love blue and orange together. What a sweet picture of the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation. Thank you for playing along this week at “Creative Creations”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, love those pics and the layout is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...