My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Featured Crafters from my All Crafts Challenge

Good evening everyone, here I am to show off some of my favourite makes entered into my All Crafts Challenge so far. I started this challenge to offer a place to show off non card creations-so anything that you can make and can think of is welcome-I would love to have you join in! Thank you to all of my featured crafters and those of you who have entered so far-I really love seeing your fabulous creations and as always I encourage you to visit the other entries-its a perfect place for inspiration and to meet talented new crafty friends!

I start with this fantastic Clock by Lin at Twisted Witch. We all know my love of Butterflies and the sentiment is absolutely perfect for such a project :-) The colours are gorgeous too! 

Next is the Tilda Calendar by Suzi at Sugar n Spice. The incredible detail to this is spectacular-its beyond beautiful and useful all year too! :-)


Lastly is this fabulous decoration by Kim B at A Gypsy Angel. I just love the texture and the Eiffel tower detail, its something really different :-)


Please pop by and enter My All Crafts Challenge for your chance to shine!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me!! I am so honored. Hugs, Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally thrilled at being featured here at Craft my life. Thank you so much.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...