My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 31 January 2013

Sarah Hurley Anything But a Card Notebook

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for our 'Anything but a Card' challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges :-) I made a notebook using my favourite Sarah Hurley kit of the moment-I love Paris available here at Sarah's super new shop! I printed the papers and elements onto Canvas paper and then glued them on a notebook to alter it. I then varnished the whole thing to keep it life proof! :-)

While I am here I am really excited to tell you about our Sarah Hurley blog hop this weekend! We are celebrating the launch of www.sarahhurley.com where you can find all of her products in one place :-) Make sure you come to join in because we have some really fabulous prizes to win, and its bound to be a lot of fun :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations: Anything Goes
Frilly and Funkie: Spruce it Up
Try it on Tuesday: Valentines Day
Tuesday Alchemy: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous notebook, it would definitely encourage anyone to write their memories in it. Good luck with the blog hop, hope it goes well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that heart and arrow paper with the Eiffel Tower - very "amour"ish !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Elaine, love the paper;)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...gorgeous paper.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely paper and great idea for a notebook/travel journal

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network - DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous notebook Elaine ! Thanks for joining us
    at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you have covered your note book Elaine it looks lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous notebook Elaine....I love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great notebook Elaine. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous note book Elaine:) You altered is stunning:)
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant notebook love the image on the front and the colours you have used. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your altered notebook - love the pretty paper! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Elaine, I love your notebook! I'm totally in love with all things Parisian! It's especially cool that you printed the images on canvas paper! I hope you get to use it for a long time! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project! Thanks for joining us at TioT. Cindy (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...