My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 3 January 2013

Sarah Hurley Celebrations!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my project for our 'Celebrate' challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges. I bought some tall cards the other day to push me out of my 6x6 comfort zone! I used a Black tall card which is unusual for me but I fancied a change and it suited the lovely little bumble bee I made the project around!
I used Sarah Hurley's English Country Garden kit with elements from the Fairyland CD both available at Sarah's etsy store here. I drew faux stitching with gold glitter pen, gems and American Crafts Polka dot ribbon to finish my card :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Crafters Circle: Anything Goes
Flutter By Wednesday: Something New
Paper Pretties: Bling
Cards Galore: Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

9 comments:

  1. Such a super cute card, Thank you for joining us over at Cards Galore anything goes challenge. Good luck.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card-I love that bee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice little card. The butterflies and bumblebee are charming. Thank you for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a marvelous project very nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog.
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is probably what I need to do. I do one size of card the majority of the time as well. :) Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! The bee is sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
    Hugs,
    Karen C (DT coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...