My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Butterfly Gemstone Necklace


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you one of my jewellery makes from my new start in jewellery making. I obviously had to buy the butterfly charm ;-) I based my colours around the pendant so used Citrine, Goldstone and Quartz and Tigers Eye.
I love Semi precious stones because of their individual look, just look at the close up below, you can see the tiny flecks of Gold in the Goldstone beads, The different colours in the Tigers eye and the cracked look inside the Citrine beads. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge: For a Birthday
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
For your Inspiration: Inspiration Photos
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

21 comments:

  1. WOW Elaine this is fabulous I love the gorgeous butterfly.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful. Great colours! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love the gorgeous butterfly-just late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful - you have matched the colours so well.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh wow Elaine, This is beautiful the colours are gorgeous too and the butterfly charm compliments it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Elaine, I love, love, love this....it's so beautiful hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! this is absolutely fabulous. Love the colours, they are so rich x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous....that's a lovely butterfly, haven't seen any pendants like this before x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning necklace, the butterfly really sets it off x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, this is just so stunning. I love butterflies!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous Elaine. Really love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarely comment on jewellery as it is such a subjective issue (I feel) but this piece really is gorgeous. I love autumnal colours and butterflies so this has to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absoutely gorgeous. I like your choice of beads to go with your butterfly pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely stunning! I adore the fabulous gemstone beads and your amazing pendant! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elaine what a beautiful necklace so pretty. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your necklace is fabulous love your choice of colors and arrangement

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wowwwwwwww:))
    Love the beautiful butterfly:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful necklace! Wow! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is really cool - love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...