My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 17 February 2013

Dream Valley Ribbon and Bling

Good evening everyone, sorry this is a bit late today, still got this flu thing hanging round-boo! Hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT project for Dream Valley Challenges where our theme is 'Ribbon and Bling' which is sponsored by the lovely Crafty Ribbons! So for this project I used my Ribbons from Crafty Ribbons-a couple from the Tawny Orange Jam Pot set found here which gives you a fab mix of yellow and orange tone ribbons :-) I made a little necklace using these with tiger tail wire and ribbon clasps. I used some old beads from my stash with Citrine beads :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Hotshot Craft: Anything But A Card
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
LEJ Designs: For Someone Special
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful such a lovely colour and perfect for our Anything goes Challenge at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like the bright colours of your necklace. It would be perfect for those summer days. Brilliant! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Fabulous idea! I love those colors. Thanks for sharing with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...