My Lovely Followers

Monday, 18 February 2013

Gemstone Necklace and Bracelet set

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Thank you so much for all your get well wishes over the last few days, I really appreciate them :-) Im still feeling the effects of the fluey bug but *hoping* its going to go away soon! 
I am here to share with you a set I made as a gift for my friend using various gemstones. I have challenged myself to try different crafts this year and show you how I get on along the way-I hope you enjoy seeing something a little bit different and varied on my blog :-)
I made the necklace first and chose Rose Quartz, Blue Lace Agate, Aquamarine and faceted Blue Goldstone paired with pretty flower bead caps, Swarovski bicones and a screw clasp.

I then echoed this pattern to make my matching bracelet and used a heart toggle as the clasp as it makes this easy to put on without any help :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

26 comments:

  1. Stunning, colour combo is great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely jewelry set...very nice. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, the combination of colors is very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love blue lace agate and it goes so well with the rose quartz. Know what you mean about the easy to put on toggle clasps too. Great set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful set Elaine, love the colour combination. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love this set! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, what a lovely set, love the soft colours. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lucky friend you have, Elaine - a beautiful set of jewellery, hun.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty set and no one would ever guess that this is the first time you have made a gemstone necklace and bracelet.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely set, I'm sure your friend will absolutely love them! Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, should have also said, thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so beautiful! i love those colours together :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous set, love the colour combo
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!! Such a pretty piece!!
    And so glad your starting to feel better!
    Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful I am sure your friend will love it, love the colours of the stones, I hope you continue to feel better
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joing The Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge, these are turely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is brilliant thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great entry for my "Anything But a Card". Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...