My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Want it? Win it! Sarah Hurley Blog Hop!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well! I am here with my blog hop post to celebrate Sarah Hurley's fabulous new website, www.sarahhurley.com where you can now find all her fantastic products all in one place! 
My favourite product (after a long time trying to decide!) is:
if you tell us what your favourite is in the comments below or on Sarah Hurley's facebook page you have a chance to win it and a £10 gift voucher to use on some more crafty stash from Sarah's shop :-) There are three chances to win so the more comments you leave the more chance you have to win! :-)

I chose to make an altered notebook using Sarah's pink Chevron papers from last years Valentines kit and a sentiment from 'Say Cheese'. 
I printed all the papers and elements onto canvas to give the notebook a really posh finish and varnished to make it lifeproof! I used one of the photos I took last summer of a Large White butterfly in our garden as my focal point and placed it in a frame to which I added sketchy hearts which matched the sentiment in Serif software.
Now you should have reached my blog from Nicole if you are following our hop-and if not I strongly urge you to get involved-there are some great prizes! Next on your hop is Carol, so enjoy the hop, good luck and thank you so much for getting involved! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-) p.s I have candy in my sidebar if you would like to enter :-)

37 comments:

  1. Love your notebook Elaine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture on the front and love the sentiment.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous notebook. My fav is the hipster acrylics, although I do love the make your own owl too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, think i may need to get this kit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joining you for the blog hop! Loving your notebook, stunning!!! I like that kit too, but think i quite like the travel one as well!! so many things to choose from ! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful notebook, wow!! The pink chevron print on canvas is really lovely and sets off the phone so well, loving it! Mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely notebook, the design looks great on the canvas.
    Favourite product hmmm.... I'm sticking with the monthly Kit club for now , although I do like all the acrylic shapes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool. I loce how you printed onto canvas, it gives it a really tactile quality.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Looks so strokable! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely project and some good inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say what I love, lol!, Am really loving pompoms and badges and buttons! Mars xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. your so inspiring love the prints on canvas x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Elaine, I must dig my canvas papers out xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors on your adorable notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the notebook. really pretty!

    The more I look round the shop the more my answers change, but I love the male ephemera pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love these papers and your notebook!
    My favs in the shop are the flair pins.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful. thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous papers and love your notebook it looks stunning. I love the steampunk acrylic blocks.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous notebook Elaine...it's stunning hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hipster acrylic bumper pack - there's a home over here for that pack of total WoWness!!

    Ahhh pinks, mints n canvas a dream mix X Gawjus X

    Thanks
    KAREN
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you've decorated the notebook. The image you've used is great.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I chose Sarah's hand drawn roses way back at the start of the hop where I also said why. I have successfully used the London Journalling Card Kit for a London 2012 album I made with a friend's wonderful photos - she lives right next to Olympic Park and loved it all.

    This visit to your blog Elaine has shown how widespread your crafting is - printing, making, sewing ... but I am bookmarking your excellent blond hair colouring class! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello, A beautiful notebook so pretty. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous notebook Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. super cute way to decorate a journal. great use of canvas and a picture you took. thanks for fluttering with us.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hiya Sweetie, I'm just hopping along - love your journal! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  27. It looks great printed onto canvas-I must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with Pink by Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very Cute!!!!! Thank you for joining in at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Please Come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina- LTC

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome! Like the way you added the hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge. We hope to see you again.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is soooo beautiful and such a clever idea xx thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugs
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...