My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 March 2013

All Sewn Up Mothers Day card

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my mothers day card I made for my mum. She has an amazing talent at sewing and I have always been in awe of this so Sarah Hurley's new 'All Sewn Up' range and Crafty Ribbons Sewing ribbons here not only go together perfectly but are perfect for a Mothers Day card for her!
I played about with the main panel in serif software and then printed this and my papers onto canvas-this is probably my favourite trick at the moment for instant texture and is also perfect with this range as it looks like fabric :-) I embellished using the crafty ribbons buttons and ribbons. I have included the links for you because both ranges are very reasonable and very on trend so I would advise you to have a peek-its not often you can find two ranges that are so suited :-)

While I am here I would like to point you towards my new candy in my sidebar :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sincerely Yours: Mothers Day
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges: Stitching
Creative Card Crew: Ribbon
Creative Craft Challenge: Mothers Day
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Songbird Challenges: Mama I love you
Joanna Sheen: Mums the Word
Crafts 4 Eternity: Marvellous Mums

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

30 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card for your mum, love the colours and the button embellishments.

    Sylvia xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image, great card thanks for sharing txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Elaine, I can't sew at all and I am so envious of people who can. Love the sentiments, the image and the gorgeous embellishments.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your mam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a seamstress. Love the idea of printing on canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card for your mum..such pretty buttons....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love all the beautiful embellishments and the sentiments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the buttons, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love the colours and all the buttons

    sorry im a bit late hopping but i was in London all day on Sunday

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, great for a Mum!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we'll see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what A good brill mothers day card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew on our Ribbon Challenge hugs Tania xx
    Lovely card so interesting txx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great card. I love the buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Playtime for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    Anita
    DT PPT
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Elaine. I love the sewing pun sentiment across the top and the colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute!! What fun with all the buttons and sewing theme.

    Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Mother's day card. Sure to be a pleaser.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super Mothers Day card- she will love it I'm sure. Love the ribbons and buttons.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous elaine.i love the sewing theme and really pretty colours and buttons :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a perfect card for somebody who loves sewing. The sentiment ribbon is great and the buttons are a lovely finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. thats realy lovely, great vintage clours to compliment the image, thanks for joining us at sincerely-yours-creations. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card thank you joining us at sincerely yours creations blog x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous design for this Mother's Day card.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "mother’s day" challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Creative Craft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  24. A wonderful creation! Thanks for joining in at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello my dear! Thanks so much for joining the Creative Card Crew for our "Ribbon" Challenge - I love your Card!

    Make sure to check back to see, who'll be our winner and Top3!

    Hugs, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome sewing themed card! That ribbon is "sew" neat!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Crew!
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card!! Love the image and the beautiful colors!
    Thank you for joining us at songbird challenge!
    Hugs Sophie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...