My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 14 March 2013

Featured Crafters from my All Craft Challenge

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you a few of the fantastic entries to my All Crafts Challenge so far! As always I encourage you to visit the other entries and let them know what you think-it would be nice to meet new crafty friends! 

I start with this gorgeous Canvas by Viv at Viv's Visuals-its just so detailed and serene! :-)

Next is this fabulously Spring-y creation by Victoria at Paper Squirrel! I just love the vibrant colours and wonderful die cut bunny and words!


Next is this stunning Gift box by Ann Marie Governale at My Electic Spirit. I love the vibrant flowers alongside the softness of the vintage papers and lace!


Thank you to everyone who has entered my All Crafts Challenge so far-you have another three and a half weeks left to enter and I would love to see you enter :-)




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my canvas Elaine! Am delighted that you liked it enough to share on your blog. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my vintage box on your blog. You absolutely made my day!! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgous projects. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showcasing my egg project! Such an honor to be featured!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...