My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 2 March 2013

LOTV Shoes in blues!

Good morning everyone, so glad to be bringing you a few creations-in case you didnt see my last post I have been very poorly with a throat infection which has damaged my vocal chords-its not better yet but slowly getting there. Ive missed you all! I will be back later to announce the winner of my candy and I have something new for you to try out for too :-)
Anyway I thought I would join in with LOTV birthday celebrations and make a card :-) I chose to make a monochrome card using one of my favourite LOTV images coloured with Copics and Promarkers along with Papermania Burleigh Blue papers, American Crafts Polka dot ribbon, gems, Buttons, White glitter butterflies cut with a Memory box die and a 'Have a fabulous day' greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lili of the Valley: Birthday Card Competition
Lexis Creations: Monochromatic
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop: Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times: Lovely Ladies
Crafting for all Seasons: Dies/Punches
Crafts and Me: Dies/Punches
Pennys Paper Crafting Challenge: Favourite Colour

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

33 comments:

  1. ooo elaine ... good to hear you are slowly on the mend ... not nice to be poorly ... love your little card the blue is very cheerful and love those flutterbyes ... that image is super ... and love the papers you have used too ... hope you have a great weekend ... just blog hopping about ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful and delicate:) I love blue colour since I was a child:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colour and layout

    happy hopping

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image in wonderful colour tones Elaine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous elaine! just love all of those blues and what a sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Elaine hope you start to feel better soon hun. Sending you big HUGS! Your card is beautiful love the papers and image you have used which I have but is one of the one's waiting to be used as my challenge to myself to use all my stamps this year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Elaine, so sorry to read you've been so poorly but glad to know you are now on the mend. I love your card and the colour combination is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine,
    Oh this is lovely, what a sweet card, I love the colours you went for, hope you feel much better soon, thanks for joining us this week on MAWTT, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine, Your card and image is so beautiful .....you have used my best colours on a card."BLUE" Totally stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! A lovely festival of blue :)
    Hope you feel much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Lotv are my favourite. Happy hopping . Phyllis xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, I do like the blue :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's. Good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Carinissima la tua card, dolce ill timbro che hai usato
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi sweety, I hope you feeling better today:))
    Your last cards are fabulous as always:)
    I love LOTV image and Your colouring is stunning:))
    Happy Sunday,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear youve been poorly, and hope you recover soon, your card is gorgeous, happy blogging x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card...love the blues...glad your on the mend...jx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Elaine - really like the blues. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blue is beautiful; adore your cute card.
    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Elaine, lovely colours.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the monochrome blue - great card
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  25. A great card in such a nice and fresh colour scheme.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty, I love LOTV images. Love the colours you chose too, very fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  27. just hopping by
    Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  28. THis is adorable!

    Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow - this is a stunning card!!! reminds me of wedgewood...i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this beautiful blue card! So pretty!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...