My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Sarah Hurley Recycle and winner of my candy!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a slightly late project for our 'Recycle' challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenges. I am starting to feel much better but my throat and voice is still a bit fragile. Hopefully if I am careful I will be much better by the end of the week :-) I chose to use one of my upcycled drink can flowers as my recycling and paired this with a plain wooden box to alter and Sarah Hurley's I love Paris digi kit available here. I printed this onto canvas to give a real texture to the paper which I covered my wooden box in. I then varnished this and then added the upcycled drink can flower :-)

While I am here I would like to draw the winner of my candy. I had lots of entries and thank you all for supporting my blog, I really do appreciate it! :)
Chosen by random.org the winner is....
85 which is Rosalee-please can you contact me using the email address in my sidebar :-)
For those of you who werent so lucky this time please come back later to enter my new candy :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Odd number embellishments
Created with Love Challenges: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Great Impression Stamps: Going Green
Panpastel UK: Alter it
That Craft Place: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

28 comments:

  1. Lovely box :D Congratulations to the winner and goodluck to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box Elaine.
    Gongrat to the winner.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box and I love your up-cycled drinks can flowers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful loving the flower. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good Elaine. Well done to candy winner. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely box, and congrat to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely box Elaine, I like it a lot!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful box you have created. Love that flower. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine you box is so beautiful and your so creative........many congratulations to your winner Rosalee well done x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful box and love the flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous box, love the colour and the pretty flower detail hun.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely box. Well done too to Rosalee for winning the candy and thanks to Elaine for offering it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful box. I love the recycled drink can flower idea. So cool.
    So excited to be the lucky winner of the beautiful paper pad! Thank you so much Elaine. Of to send you an email and thanks to everyone for the congrats wishes.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, your box is so beautiful!!!!!
    My congratulation Rosalee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous box and the flower sets it off beautifully - get well soon. Congratulations to Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great box, lovely colours and texture and your recycled flower fits perfectly. Thanks for sharing at PanPastel UK.
    Hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elaine so pretty love the box and the flower on the top is perfect. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shine bright flowers! Great idea!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  19. BRILLIANT idea the flower is beautiful,Love how you decorated the box with canvas very Kool, love the tower. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration and have a great day, well wishes sent your way..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing project, that flower is amazing! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful box! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  22. This box is lovely. Great flower.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous hun, love the shape and that flower is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just hopping back to say thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a stunning project, thank you for playing along at challenges 4 everybody, Vickie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impresssions Stamps March Challenge!

    Your box is wonderful!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...