My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 April 2013

A Little Bit Crafty-Anything Goes!


Good morning everyone! I am here with a new challenge for my new DT-A Little Bit Crafty! I was honoured to be asked by Paula to join her team, because she is one of my oldest friends in the crafting world and I have a lot of respect for her. Shes picked a wonderful team and its a pleasure to join them all :-) Our first challenge is 'Anything Goes'.
I used some of my favourite ranges at the moment, the wonderful All Sewn Up range by Sarah Hurley found here which perfectly compliments the Knit and Sew range at Crafty Ribbons found here. I printed my Sarah Hurley papers and hexagons onto canvas as this really makes a lovely texture and perfectly compliments the material texture you would expect with a sewing theme. I arranged my Hexagons and arranged little snippets of sentiment ribbon which I set with clear nail varnish to prevent fraying. I then added complimenting buttons to finish.
We are sponsored this month by the following companies:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspires: Stitching Real or Faux
Timeless Tuesday: Grab some Thread!
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
PanPastel UK: Anything Goes
Creative Corner Challenges: Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Ribbon or Lace

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...love the sentiments...jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the sentiments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Elaine, love the ribbon sentiments. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card. I love the sentiment ribbons - so different. Thanks for joining us over at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty I just love the colours

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally stunning card and beautifully presented xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique! Thank you for joining us at AT THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous elaine.fab design and i love the sentiments, i will reply to your email later, i`ve not forgot and the answer is YES :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine I see you like octagons! Card looks really unique and handstiched,

    Greetings,

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful hun, I love the faux stitching and patchwork effect. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...