My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 25 April 2013

Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes

Hey everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT project for Crafty Ribbons where our theme is 'Anything Goes'. I chose to use our new Bake ribbons in Mineral Ice to make a little gift bag with some yummy handmade cranberry and raisin biscuits :-) I used a cello bag then took a square panel of My Minds Eye papers which I placed to make an interesting triangle shape either side of the bag. I then decorated with a vintage mother of pearl button, a 3D butterfly and the gorgeous 'Keep Calm and Carry on Baking' ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Crafting Journey: Use a Sentiment
Crafting for all Seasons: No Stamps Allowed
Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Challenges: Sweet Treats
Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges: Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion: Clean and Simple

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments! :-)

13 comments:

  1. Cute ribbon! Thanks for joining our CAS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. I've decorated little bags with chocolates in with a decorative top fold myself in the past, but hadn't thought of biscuits. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creation can l have one of those biscuits xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea, love the ribbon, fi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea - look very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great little project! I wish I could taste the cookies! lol!
    Thanks for playing in the no stamps allowed challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever project, Elaine. That ribbon is perfect.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice CAS bag topper!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUMMMY!!! I love this treat bag. That ribbon is perfect!


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long prize challenge for April.

    ReplyDelete

  12. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx(PCJ DT)
    http://scullduggery-cardsbyjacki.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://punkyougirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my YUM! Those buiscuts look so yummy! What an adorable treat bag! Thank you for sharing it with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...