My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Crafty Ribbons Pin Cushion!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) Here I am with something a little bit different I made using Crafty Ribbons Knit and Sew ribbon, Lace and scraps of material.
I started with a plain hinged box. I covered the lid in many layers of cotton batting. I then covered this and the pot with the scrap of material. I then added the ribbon and lace to finish! A pin cushion which opens to hold pins inside! :-)
While I am here the winner of my candy from the blog hop was 39:Happy Crafter Shell so please contact me on the email on the sidebar :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inklings and Yarn: Anything Goes linky party
Creative Craft Challenge: Alter It!
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Seemacrafts: Alter it
House of Gilli: Anything Goes with Flowers/Ribbon
The Order of the Opus Gluei: Go where you havent gone before
Hotshot Craft: Anything but a Card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation with lots of detail added totally stunning and so colourful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe this is so pretty. I want one! I love the fabric you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is so pretty. I want one! I love the fabric you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, this is fab, fab, fab. I LOVE it! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nifty and crafty project! I love it! so glad you shared it at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous elaine.really beautiful and pretty.
    i`ve finally emailed you too hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty-the ribbon inspires me to think of making all sorts of fun new things! I like how it opens up to hold the pins, it seems, I always am looking for my pins, even thought my pin cushion will be right in front of me. Thank for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that ribbon and that's not all I love about your project, I think it is wonderful how you transformed a simple box into something pretty and useful! Love that! Thank you so much for going outside your comfort zone and creating with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty i love it. Thank you for joining in at seemacrafts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty creation. Love the fabric and lace. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges for our "Alter It" challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh , this is Gorgeous Elaine, I love it, the fabric is perfect, and the lace is fab...xx
    Thanks for joining in with us at Seemacrafts xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful hun, I love the fabrics and the lace. Thank you for joining in with the Seemacrafts challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. its so sweet Elaine, a perfect way to use those small favourite pieces of material we hang on to.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...