My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 7 April 2013

My All Crafts Challenge 5

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my new All Crafts Challenge, but before I begin I have my top three and winner to share with you. I begin with my Winner, chosen by random.org...17 which is Monique with her Alice's Tea Party.

My Top three this time are:


and 

If you ladies can contact me (address in the sidebar) I will give you your badges etc :-) 

For this challenge as usual there is an Anything Goes theme and my only rule is-I want to see all your NON CARD projects please-anything else you can think of! So jewellery, knitting, altering, scrapbooking etc :-) I know we all make other items and I want this challenge to be an opportunity to showcase your other creations and to meet other talented friends while you are here! I feature the creations which catch my eye during the duration of the challenge and choose a winner and a top three at the close of the challenge too. This time I have a little crafty parcel for my winner-all I ask is you spread the word of this challenge by posting the All Crafts Challenge badge in your sidebar with a link to my blog-if you need any help just drop me an email! :-)

I am here this time with an altered lampshade using some of the fabulous Spring ribbon from Crafty Ribbons-click the link to be taken straight to them :-) I measured with a tape measure then cut the web ribbon with a craft knife. I then used fabric glue on the web ribbon and rolled this around the lampshade.

My Guest designer this time is the lovely Lindsay at Craftymonster81. Shes made a gorgeous altered photo frame :-) Thank you so much Lindsay, its an honour to have you join in :-)


I would like to enter the following challenges for my Altered lampshade:

Thank you for visiting today and for getting involved, I love seeing all your gorgeous creations and cant wait to see what youve all been up to! :-) Remember NON CARD projects please :-) If you would like to join me on a future challenge as a guest designer please add 'GDT' by your name and I will get in contact :-)







15 comments:

  1. I love your lampshade with the butterfly ribbon border around it. It looks as if it was meant to be there all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lampshade.. just stunning! thanks for hopping to me today - ive hopped to you in memory of sandra, on docrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab lampshade, what a great idea. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow beautiful projects. Good luck with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a great job on this lampshade - it's beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a stunning lampshade! It is so elegant and modern that it would look gorgeous in anyone's home! Great alteration..

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh fabby light shade x what a clever idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, your lamp is such a beautiful colour and the ribbon is a brilliant edition.

    Thanks for joining us at Artisitic Inspirations this week.
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great idea for dressing up a lampshade! So glad you joined us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There doesn't seem to be a linke thingy so I will give you the link to my post here:
    http://creafrea.blogspot.nl/2013/04/weer-een-pagina-in-mijn-donna-downey.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the inspiration from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners. Love that lampshade!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine, just today I discovered your challenges! It is great; I like it because is "no card" challenges :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to peek at the other 'no card' creations:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...