My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenges-Projects with Character!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my Sarah Hurley project for our 'Projects with Character' challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges. I chose one of my all time favourite kits to make this-the Wonderland kit, paired with papers from Steampunk too. I used Corregated card cut with a nestie as my image mat and added ribbons from Papermania.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
That Craft Place: Animals
Simply Create Too: Animals
Crafting By Designs: Animals
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
There She Goes Challenge: Male Cards

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, please enter my candy if you get a moment-theres a link in my sidebar :-)

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elaine.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, Your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine: Beautiful card. Thanks so much for stopping by Simply Create Too to share your entry with us. You can enter 3 times per challenge, and we would enjoy seeing more of your projects.

    Thanks again for being part of our Animals Challenge.

    Diane
    SimplyCreateToo Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Elaine. I love the image and the design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning eliane.i love the fabulous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice, something a little different, do like the affect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow gorgeous card, I really love the image. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...