My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 1 May 2013

A Little Bit Crafty-Kraft it!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my card for our Kraft it challenge at A Little Bit Crafty. For this project I used Sarah Hurley Rose clear stamps, Paper printed from the I love Paris digi kit by Sarah Hurley, American Crafts ribbon, Aquamarkers and Polychromos. I have used it as a chance to dig out my under used stash-my colouring pencils and Aquamarkers are often overlooked but I love them so thats a shame!
I started by stamping my rose onto watercolour paper, then used Aquamarkers to colour my rose. I die cut the paper with a nestie. I printed the paper onto canvas paper for texture, then made a focal point with this in the centre of my Kraft card. I added American crafts ribbon as a border, then stamped in each corner with the heart stamps and coloured them with the Polychromos to show up well on Kraft.

Pop by and enter our fabulous challenge-we have some great sponsors this time :-)
£10 Gift Voucher 

£7.50 Gift Voucher



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS: Flower
My Time to Craft: Using Kraft
Charisma Cardz Challenges: Polka Dots
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Use It Tuesday: Flowers for Mum
Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration Paint: Anything Goes
The Hybrid Chick: Use Flowers

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I saw it on Make it Monday MIM138 and had to get a closer look. It's even nicer close-up - I love the hearts! Best of luck in the challenge! KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Elaine. Gorgeous image and the hearts look fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Elaine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning elaine.your rose is beautiful and gorgeous pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Elaine, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours that you have used on this card - beautiful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love it hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. Lovetheimage and colours. Have a lovely holiday weekend. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kraft background is perfect to make this beautiful rose stand out. Lovely card Elaine! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, I love the kraft background and really gives a boost to the rose! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Your choice of colours work well with the Kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cute!! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and elegant, love the image and the hearts in the corners look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love the use of the hearts int he corners. Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...