My Lovely Followers

Friday, 24 May 2013

All Crafts Challenge DT call!

I am very blessed and excited to tell you all that I have some fabulous sponsors on board for my All Crafts Challenge and so this means I am looking for lovely crafty friends to join me in my challenge. Im looking for people who enjoy crafts other than card making-this could be an opportunity for you to get into a new craft or to show off the other crafts you enjoy! I'm looking for altered art, jewellery, gift sets, knitting etc-basically if its anything other than cards I'll take it! :-) My challenge runs over two months so you will get plenty of time to get creative and we will comment on allocated numbers. If this sounds like something you would enjoy please contact me at sbrcraftmylife (at) gmail.com with photos of similar projects that you are particularly proud of and with a little introduction to you and your crafting story! :-) Thank you lovelies! :-)

10 comments:

  1. This DT Call sounds fun... Have a great day.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow yes that sounds very interesting but my cards are my life lol ... thank you so much for visiting my blog ... hope you have a great sunday ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. Will have to have a nose through my stuff to see if there's anything that fits the bill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your challenge. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Elaine.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of a no cards challenge!
    Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  7. getting excited yet? tic toc 24 hrs to go & I'll be there. Good luck Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. is this call still open? please update us at Feline Playful. thanks.

    lovies, =o) kel
    DT Calls & Blog Candy Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to hearing more x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please email us at Paper Playful paperplayful@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...