My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 9 May 2013

Crafty Ribbons-No Design Paper

Good morning everyone, how are you doing? I am here this morning with my DT piece for our 'No Design paper' challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge. I started with a plain tea towel which I wanted to alter to make it a little prettier! This is not the easiest project-you cant pin the ribbon before you put it in the sewing machine so I was holding the ribbon and tea towel as they ran through the machine slowly to keep them on a straight line. Im really pleased with how they came out! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments! :-)

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous idea and love the ribbons. I really envy people who can sew. I can't sew to save my life, especially a sewing machine.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and Love the ribbon and chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ribbons, fabulous altered tea towel.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fabulous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Elaine, you've done a great job sewing in a straight line....you're a pro :-D xx

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your creation, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is brilliant Elaine. a great way to jazz up a plain tea towel :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to add a little something to a plain tea towel. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous altered tea towel - love the ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute idea.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous make hun, I love the sentiment on the ribbon. Thank you for joining in with Diva's By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute idea, to embellish your towel with that darling ribbon!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Designs for our "Alter It" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...