My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 5 May 2013

Dream Valley 'No Squares Allowed'

Hey everyone, hope you are well :-)  I am here to show you my creation for our 'No Squares Allowed' challenge at Dream Valley Challenge. This week we are sponsored by Crafty Ribbons so I used 3mm Sheer Streamers found here teamed with pearl beads and a couple of jump rings and a toggle clasp to make a simple but pretty little bracelet :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful necklace Elaine, lovely ribbons and love the colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous elaine :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had this in my jewellery box! lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu this week. We hope to see you in future challenges
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bracelet. I love the colour of the ribbon you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and sweet!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have certainly created a lovely bracelet, love the colour. Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Our Creative Corner Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...