My Lovely Followers

Monday, 17 June 2013

Best of Butterflies CAS card

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a CAS Butterfly card using my lovely Best of Butterflies set from Stampin' Up which my lovely friend in the US sent with my birthday goodies :-) I used a sentiment from another butterfly set which I cant remember where from right now-if I remember or if you happen to know please let me know :-) I used two colours from a Stampin' Up set I won and used my shadow stamping technique with the sentiment-it really is my favourite mistake I have ever made! :-) I mounted the panel on complimenting cardstock then placed on a white card blank.

While you are here please pop by the challenge and blog hop in the sidebar-its sponsored by Crafty Ribbons, Sarah Hurley, Stix2, Sassy Studios and also some Stampin Up candy from Carole so well worth a go! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge: Anything Goes
365 Cards: Welcome Summer
Order of the Opus Gluei: Give me wings
ABC Challenge: Summer
Bunny Zoes Crafts: Wings
Created with love: Favourite Things
Eureka Stamps: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

36 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterflies and this is one fabulous card hun!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love butterflies and they certainly look fab on this card.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, just love this card and those butterflies are so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card so elegant looking the butterflies stamps are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour scheme - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining our Favorite Things Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine this is stunning, beautiful design. Popped in from mim. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week over at CWLC Blog.

    Chris B. - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the butterflies - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine, This is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous CAS card - love those butterflies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Elaine, I love those butterfly stamps you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, great use of butterflies to depict summer
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty summery card.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty CAS card! Thanks for joining us at SACC.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Elaine, love the design and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is beautiful love the butterflies and the Created with love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card love the butterflies and show stamped sentiment-late hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous. I love your assortment of butterflies and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. As you stated, clean and simple but very elegant
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card, great colour combo.Thanks you for sharing with us at CBN hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. so beautifl Elaine.your butterflies are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful CAS card, the butterfly's are lovely.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is really pretty, Elaine. Thanks for sharing with us this week and please join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. You're welcome to play along at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes. I'd LOVE to have you play along.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful thanks so much for joining us at Bunnyzoes this month
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely stamping, gorgeous card. Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant card Elaine, gorgeous Butterflies.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is so wonderfully vivid, but also clean and simple - not easy to do and you did it beautifully. I LOVE the shadow stamping of that sentiment, it does draw the eye in and the butterflies are so pretty - I love the colors! Thank you for giving your creativity WINGS and then sharing them with us at Opus Gluei, I hope you return for more themes with us!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty, those butterflies are absolutely stunning hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very fresh and pretty! Thanks for joining the Eureka! STamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...