My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Citrine Gemstone Bracelet

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here to show you a present I made for one of my lovely friends for her birthday :-) I chose Citrine in 8mm and 6mm, 4mm Sodalite and Hematite beads and clear crystal bicones. I also used bead caps for the largest Citrine beads, and fastened using a heart toggle.

While you are here please come and join in my challenge and blog hop-I have some fabulous sponsors! :-) Find the challenge and blog hop here!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu: B is for...Beads, Bracelet and Bead caps
Opus Gluei: Happy Birthday
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Inklings and Yarn: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. ooooo this is sooo pretty xxx

    would love it if you could stop by my blog if you have time .....

    Really love the bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beuatiful bracelet!! Love teh little blue ones ( sodalite?) beads.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bracelet, love your colour choices.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely choice of stones. Your bracelet looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Pretty!
    Flying round the blogs tonight playing catch up on all the wonderful creations!

    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I am sure your friend will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful Elaine.the colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with the Inky Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, love the colors.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...