My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 June 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Circles

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for Crafty Ribbons Circles Challenge. I made some button stud earrings using the new Nautical range at Crafty Ribbons found here. I glued three buttons of varied sizes together then to an earring post :-) Simple but really pretty :-)
Sorry I am a little late drawing the candy-ive had so much to think about that time has flown by! Random.org draw chose Bev Henwood, if you can contact me with your address I will get it sent out(email is in my sidebar)-thank you :-)
Those of you who were unlucky this time I encourage you to join my challenge relaunch and blog hop-there are some fabulous prizes to be won! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inkling and Yarns: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges: Haberdashery items
Created with Love: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine pretty earrings good idea. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHH !! I LOVE these button earrings !! what a brilliant idea to make them for a circles theme !! clever girl !! :-) LOVE 'EM :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant earrings. The buttons make a lovely, different, decoration on earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous Elaine.a really fab idea :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute earrings. Thanks for joining us at Created With love Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!!! Very crafty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are fab!! Great use of Haberdashery items. Thanks for joining us at CYP! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...