My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Nautical Bracelet


Hey everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for Crafty Ribbons this week-a simple Nautical button bracelet using their new Nautical Range! :-) I used jewellery findings-ribbon clamps and a toggle clasp which I affixed to the ribbon I chose. I then chose three interesting buttons from the range (You cant see well in the photo but the red focal button is patterned too) and attached these to my ribbon. A simple piece of jewellery that ties into the Nautical trend :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Paint: Red, White, Blue
Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: Fashion is my Passion
Inklings and Yarns: Inky Linky
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. Vau Elaine,
    you made a beautiful bracelet :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelet Elaine! Love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique accessory! Great use of buttons and ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bracelet Elaine ,, so very trendy and creative of you ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea. I think that making jewellery from ribbons is a great way to use a favourite ribbon and still keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning Elaine.gorgeous buttons and ribbon and I love the nautical colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this over on your CR challenge site and thought it was such a clever idea - very sharp and crisp! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and fun creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...