My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 30 June 2013

Dream Valley Challenges: Make Your Own Flowers/Embellishments

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for Dream Valley Challenges where we would like to see you make your own embellishments. I chose to make a flower brooch with felt, seed beads and the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die. I cut multiple layers of the flower and starched them to stiffen them. I then sewed them together with seed beads as my centre. Lastly I glued on a brooch to the back. 

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

7 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Elaine.i love the sunshine yellow :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I like the TH floral dies so awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower Elaine, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous bright sunshine yellow flower! This would look lovely as a centre piece on a paper craft item, or as an embellishment on a bag or as a broach!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wae Elaine,
    what a beautiful felt flower you made!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...