My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Featured Crafters from My All Crafts Challenge

Good evening everyone, hope you are well, here I am with some pieces which have caught my eye from my All Crafts Challenge 5. I will be back on Monday with the winners and top three from the challenge but I wanted to share these beautiful pieces with you first :-)

I start with this gorgeous Bird cage creation by Sheryl at Cat Crazy Craft Corner. Just look at all the gorgeous detail and beautiful colours!

Next is this fantastic hair clip by Happy Crafter Shell-I really love creations like this, and that feather is gorgeous!


Next is a fabulous gift set by Darlene. If you visit her blog you can see its actually more than a pretty box-its a gift set of cards :-)


On Monday we have our brand new challenge with a new DT, amazing sponsors and a celebration blog hop-I really hope youll pop by and play along!

8 comments:

  1. Wow you have some very talented crafters enter your challenge. Good luck to all of them.

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... I am SO HONORED to be featured here! Glad you liked my creation and the other creations are AMAZING ... so many talented people in blogland ... thanks for sharing our work!
    Have a fabulous weekend and looking forward to playing along in your future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for featuring my hair comb here looking forward to seeing the new challanges :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so lovely and so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work...just love the hair comb.....joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations, love the bird cage

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fabulous projects. The bird cage is beautiful. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...