My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Im here for you...shadow stamped card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card using the technique I accidently came across when I started making CAS cards. I was stamping directly onto a card blank but made a mistake and stamped over an image but slightly off centre-but I have found it to be really effective at making the image pop so it has become my favourite technique! I used Stampin Up stamp sets which I stamped with Memento ink in a baby blue first then slightly off centre in the teal to create my shadow and body to the image. I cut round the image with a nestie and paired with a Tim Holtz cardstock mat. I then added a panel of Capsule collection paper by Papermania and used a stampin up greeting on foam pads which I had placed on a stamped and die cut panel. I then added three complimenting gems in the opposite corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge: Open
Card and Scrap: Use Flowers
Country View Challenges: Die Cuts
House of Gilli: Your fave colour combo
Sparkles Monthly Challenge: Monochromatic
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Make My Monday: CAS Flowers
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

27 comments:

  1. I love this card Elaine so elegant xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw love the simplicity of your card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my blog I have a giveaway!
    Maybe you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. I cannot see the shadow in this pix.....wish I could see it better cause my mistakes never turn out this good. lol Love the tone on tone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elaine, love the image it is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,I love your technique. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Elaine, beautiful card.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card, great colours and super image hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super image, lovely colours, great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is so beautiful Elaine. Wonderful colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card. Love the stamp and love the color xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow absolutely stunning & an amazing colour xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful, so very elegant. Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card, great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful Elaine.gorgeous stamp and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful accident xx I wish mine looked this good hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card...I love the image and design.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. very pretty and delicate, jenx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is gorgeous - very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet sweeter.... Loved the simplicity... Thanks for sharing at Card and scrap. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wauww.. so beutiful and lovely colours ! Thank you for joining us at Card and scrap..
    Hjørdis DT :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...