My Lovely Followers

Friday, 14 June 2013

My First Project for Handy Hippo-a CAS Iris Card

Well I have some really exciting news-a few weeks ago I was approached and asked to design some projects for Handy Hippo! So here is my first project for them-I really hope you like it :-)
I wanted to make a CAS card using this gorgeous Penny Black stamp. I have written a step by step for this project that will appear on Handy Hippo's website-I will link back when its up, I have linked the products I used on there too :-) 
I began by cutting a panel of Ranger stamping card to fit the DL card I had, and chose some Adirondack inks to play with. I randomly stamped over the card and used blending solution to aid them to mix. When I had finished this I mounted the card on complimenting American Crafts cardstock and placed on my black card blank. Lastly I added Lilac polka dot ribbon to embellish it :-)
While you are here please pop by my challenge relaunch and blog hop here! Lots of prizes on offer :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. congrats on your DT post... go you! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday STamper... loving your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inking and stamping. Such lovely rich colours. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats on your dt posting, your card is beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations hun on your new DT post! This is gorgeous and love the background you have created and the Iris is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT post. Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on getting on the Design Team. Lovely card. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrulations on your DT Post...Love your card the image & colours are Fabulous...Have a great weekend.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats hun love the card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card love the vibrant colours and beautiful stamp. Congratulations on the DT post.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Elaine! This is a great card.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Elaine. Wonderful card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. just blog hopping from dc...love the way you have created the background...lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely inking and blending Elaine. Congratulations on your designing projects for Handy Hippo and thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More. Good luck in our prize draw and we hope you will join us next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is different, very clever and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your design team spot! Your card is gorgeous. Love how you created the background!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at penny black and more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...